Plunge for Patients
The Plunge for Patients is a fund-raiser that benefits the Johns Hopkins Patient and Family Fund
by assisting patients and their families with expenses not covered by medical insurance. The weekend-long event is held in Wildwood, New Jersey and is hosted by Morey's Piers, "America's Great Boardwalk Experience."
The application deadline for the Aaron Duane Parker Memorial Scholarship at the Baltimore International College is fastly approaching.
|Foundation Mission Statement
The Aaron Parker Foundation, Inc., established in 1998, is dedicated to extending
the circle of caring to leukemia patients and their families by letting them know
there is hope. No matter how much or how little we have, we can do something to
make someone elses path a little smoother. To fulfill this mission the Foundation
- Offer encouragement and support
- Give guidance based on past shared experiences
- Share existing support networks and resources
- Provide Comfort Coupons
- Identify and/or, where possible, provide financial assistance
- Educate African Americans in becoming a bone marrow donor